Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set frequency higher that 650Hz

Hey,

I have to set frequency at 690Hz by changing only C1, but I cannot go higher than 650Hz.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(1,626 Views)

Шаг моделирования надо было уменьшить

tipa_0-1639754205373.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,591 Views)

I don't have Multisim (Desktop) application, I am only a user of Multisim Live (Free Subscription) so I cannot open the attached circuit. Please post the image of the schematic diagram showing the entire circuit and preferably in PNG format. It seems like this activity is about phase-shift oscillator but I don't want to jump to conclusion until I see the whole schematic diagram. If my request can be fulfilled,I might be able to provide valuable insight(s) about this endeavor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,567 Views)

Привет, Гудвин!
Я думаю, больших различий в мобильной и 14.2.0 версий нет.  Для того, чтобы программа стала считать частоты выше, просто уменьшил временной шаг

tipa_0-1639862262363.pngtipa_1-1639862306082.png

Message 4 of 7
(1,554 Views)

поставьте себе версию 14.2.0 и наслаждайтесь симуляциями...

tipa_0-1639862715546.png

вы, как всегда, делаете правильные выводы. Сдвиг я не считал, так как у заказчика не было такого требования, только повысить частоту до 690 герц

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,552 Views)

Hi tipa,

Thanks for your posts. I cannot proceed with discussion about the circuit because we did not receive a reply from Kamiko12 (the author). We don't know if Kamiko12 already lost interest or if your previous post already answered the problem. I don't want to exert an effort on something which might not be valuable to the author. Also, plenty of threads were created but simply abandoned by the authors.

Circuits like this can be created and simulated in Multisim Live but there is big difference when compared to Multisim (Desktop) application. Multisim Live works under the auspices of web browser, hence, it has limited resources. Multisim Live has a much smaller component library. For Multisim Live Free Subscription users like me, the components available are much fewer, the number of components that can be placed in a circuit is limited. The effect of these limitations is quite severe when working with digital circuits.

Thus, Multisim Live has less features and it is only a subset of Multisim (Desktop) application.

Best regards,

G. Goodwin

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,527 Views)

Спасибо за звезду, у меня стоит крякнутая версия, но работает неплохо,- почему бы и вам не поставить?,- могу скинуть ссылки на скачивание....

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,517 Views)