From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ni9225

Does the NI9225, 3 Channel 300Vrms Input Card supports 2.5 sq. mm.? If not, could you suggest any viable alternative solution?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,514 Views)

Hi Anish.Babu,

According to the Datasheet. The NI9225 module suports AWG gauge wire between 16 and 28, which means a maximum of 1.31 sq mm and a minimum of 0.081 sqmm gauge wire. It should be possible to replace the current screw terminals with larger gauge terminals, as they are removable. I will look into it and post back to you.

Regards,

Ben B.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland

"I've looked into the reset button, the science is impossible!"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,463 Views)

Hi again Anish.Babu,

I have spoken with my colleagues and it seems that curently we do not sell screw terminals that can accomodate a larger gauge wire for that particular module. If you wanted to you could either use a 16 gauge wire, or convert your 2.5 sq mm into a smaller gauge. If you want to discuss your hardware needs your local office will happily assist you. You can find contact details for all of our offices at ni.com/contact.

Best Regards,

Ben B.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland

"I've looked into the reset button, the science is impossible!"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,454 Views)