Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to hold the maximum peak value ?

i am using Daq  assistant and i am using peak detector to get the maximum of the peak.

My problem is i want to hold that maximum value till i get the next  value which higher than previous maximum value. please help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,032 Views)

Use a **bleep** register to hold your maximum value.  Then use Max & Min with this stored value and the new maximum to keep the larger of the two.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 5
(4,022 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Use a **bleep** register to hold your maximum value.  Then use Max & Min with this stored value and the new maximum to keep the larger of the two.

Shift register .....    and know the question is what crossrulz wrote and what the 'auto correction' made out of it 😄 😄

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 3 of 5
(4,018 Views)

crossrulz

Appreciate your idea. But still i am finiding difficulty in holding the old value to match with the next high value. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,973 Views)
Please show your code. No one can fix what you've done just by your saying you are finding it difficult.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,970 Views)