Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daqmx digital input

Hi,

Iam facing a problem of counting the rising edges in a ndigital signal. The digital input is acquired from a function generator of 40khz and 5V. The sampling rate i have given is 100khz and the Read VI has single channel single sample configuration. Iam not able to run the program. It shows an error 200077. suggest me what to do .

I have attached the file with this. 

If you could cuggest an alternate way for counting rising edges for a digital input using daqmx also is fine. 

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,934 Views)

What board are you using?

I don't have LabVIEW available at the moment so I can't look at your code.  But if you are trying to do this with a digital IO, it isn't likely to work.  Most DAQ boards just have static DIO, so they can't be timed.  You should be using a counter.

But a quick lookup of your error code gave me this:

Error code: - 200077
Description:
Requested value is not a supported value for this property.
Possible cause: The operation you are trying to perform or the values you selected are not supported on the device you are using. You might be designating options for the data acquisition that are not available on your device, such as in triggering or clock configurations. Likewise, you might be trying to configure invalid ports or self-calibration parameters.
Solutions: Many examples might contain configurations that only work on a certain series of devices. Make sure that the configurations in the example will work with your device. Consult your hardware documentation to make sure the operation and values are valid for your device. Make sure that the parameters you are trying to set are not already set by default.

In other words, you are trying to do something the board just can't do.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,921 Views)

Thank you 🙂

Sorry i forgot to mention the device name. It is USB 6009. And ya I understood the error and the solution. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,773 Views)