From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adlink

Hello Forum,

I am using an Adlink 9221 DAQ board together with labview 8.5. I have installed the drivers and placed the relevant llbs in the labview user libraries folder. But I find that I am only able to partially use the DAQ board. The AI vi's work fine, but if I try to write a simple program that generates an output voltage from the AO, I get an error message that says: 'The specified function is not located in the driver.'

It is not clear to me what this means, or how it can be fix. Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

L

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,200 Views)

I don't understand why you be asking the question here instead of Adlink. Perhaps the problem you are having is related to the fact that the board only has static analog output.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,194 Views)

Thanks for the reply. I know that this is not an Adlink forum, but I be asking the question here because there are many labview users who have a knowledge a Adlink boards and may be able to help me.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,176 Views)
And as I said, it appears you are using a function that clocks an analog output for a board that does not support a clocked analog output. That is what static means. Find a function that outputs a single value at a time where you do not provide a clock rate.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,164 Views)

I will try that I idea and see what happens. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,162 Views)