Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using DAQmx PCI-6534? It will not convert from Traditional.

I am trying to convert my PCI-6534 from a traditional NI-DAQ Device to a DAQmx device using the conversion tool in Measurement & Automation Explorer. After it looks for devices, it says there is no Corresponding NI-DAQmx Device for the PIC-6534.

Software:
Traditional NI-DAQ 7.2.0f1
NI-DAQmx 7.2.0f0
Measurement & Automation Explorer 3.1.0.3021
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,929 Views)
Numes...unfortunately the PCI-6534 board is not supported in DAQmx yet. We recognize this is a gap in our offering and are working diligently to have all the boards we PLAN to port (including the 653x) done for the next release of DAQmx.

StuartG
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,917 Views)

@stuart G wrote:
Numes...unfortunately the PCI-6534 board is not supported in DAQmx yet. We recognize this is a gap in our offering and are working diligently to have all the boards we PLAN to port (including the 653x) done for the next release of DAQmx.

StuartG

Stuart. Thanks for the information. I will be looking forward to the next release of DAQmx.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,913 Views)
Numes -

I just wanted to let you know that with the release of NI-DAQmx 7.4, which has just released, the NI 6533 and NI 6534 digital I/O boards are now fully supported by DAQmx. I hope this helps make your life a little easier and good luck with your application.

Regards,
Michael
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,829 Views)