Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using NI-DAQmx Tools for Data Acquisition with The Mathworks.

Hi,

I'm using a USB-6009 for data acquisiton and wanted to process the data with matlab R2010a. I downloaded the NI-DAQmx tools and started using the functions. Im able to see the signal in the Acquisition Chart, but I get an error message in MATLAB and Im not able to retrieve the acquired data. The message that I get from MATLAB is:

Warning: LabVIEW MEX-File Error - Parameter 1: Failed to load some MEX-function DLLs
installed by The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB(R). These DLLs include libmx.dll and
libmex.dll. They should be installed when MATLAB(R) is installed. Make sure they are
in the system's path.

Im attaching a printscreen of what I get. In PS1 Im starting the measurements. In PS2 I quit the acquisition and then I get the warning message and as you can see, Im not able to retrieve the data. Does anyone knows if this issue has been solved previously or know the cause of it? Any suggestions or comments also would be appreciated! Thanks!

Juan.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,860 Views)

Hi Jszarra!

This issue is related to the version of Matlab that you are using, most likely your version no longer supports MEX Files at all.

I would advise you to try and get an early version of the software and check if it works on it so you can find out if thats the reason for your issue.

Another thing that its recommended is to reapir LabVIEW, from the Control Panel go to Add/Remove Programs, select National Instruments and then the version of LabVIEW that you have, then click on repair and when it finishes try again.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day!!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,812 Views)