From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precise timing of digital output

Solved!
Go to solution

Unfortunately, your current workaround is probably the best solution for your device. In regards, to your naming question, the 6070E was adopted to conform to the naming pattern to the rest of the Multifunction DAQ devices.

60xx-E Series

61xx-S Series

62xx-M Series

63xx-X Series

Regards,

Glenn

Regards,
Glenn
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(967 Views)

Hi,

I have actually the same kind of question.

I'm using a USB-6251 BNC to genate series of words of 2 bits using P1.0 and P1.1 (one bit per port). The words are generated OK, but the frequency of the output signal is not stable at all. Is there a way to synchronize the output with an internal clock to have a stable frequency ?

I'm using LV 2010 SP1.

Thanks for your help,

JB

(709 Views)

Hi again,

I tried to use the property node for timing, but this does not work. There is no error, but the frequency of the output does not change at all.

Any clue ?

Thanks !

JB

Capture d’écran 2012-10-31 à 15.43.18.png

(705 Views)

Hi tycho75,

If you are trying to use the ai sample clock as the sample clock for the digital output you may have to start an analog input task first to start that sample clock. Try using a different sample clock source, such as one of the Timebases or the onboard clock. 

Regards,

Kaitlin N.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(690 Views)