From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIMAX.exe crashed

hi

My system is windows xp+sp2, Measurement studio 8.0, and I have NI PCI DAQ 6025E, I installed Measurement  & Automation Explorer 4.0, however, when I start to excute NIMAX.exe, it always crashed with error windows, after I checked event view application, I found this error:

Faulting application nimax.exe, version 4.0.0.3010, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x0001eb33.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Even I removed NIMAX and reinstalled again, the problem is still not fixed. Anybody knows what happened? and how can I fix that?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,823 Views)
Hi YHong,

Typically the best way to get around this is to uninstall/reinstall NI MAX.  But when you do that it means you will have to reload all of the drivers.  It's probably best to make sure that you get the latest version of all the drivers from our website instead of using the CD that you have. 

Also, there is a chance that not even that will work, if not then contact NI directly for technical support. 866-275-6964
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,807 Views)