cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI - PCI 6225 with ATI load sensor

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am trying to read data from 3 ATI Nano 17 IP68 load sensors. I have connected three load sensors to PCI 6225 through ATI multisensory box. I want to see whether those sensors are giving out values. How may I proceed?

I downloaded LABView and NI-DAQmx. My NI-DAQmax winodw is attached to this question. I am also trying use ATI software with the load-cell calibration, but I am not getting any data. Does PCI Bus 3 mean I have three devices connected? 

Anyone with some information would be greatly appreciated!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(680 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ATfg

No, the "3" in PCI Bus does not denote the sensors connected, moreover, PCI 6225 is not intelligent to know what is connected to it.

Your PCI 6225 device alias is "Dev2" - this is important in all the automation software that controls the PCI 6225

santo_13_0-1675138171409.png

Nothing much came up in google on "ATI multisensory box" - please share a link or attach its user manual and specifications.

What is your proficiency in LabVIEW and NI hardware? or any programming language in general?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(652 Views)

Thank you! I figured it out from your reply. Sorry! took a while to get back to you!

I was able to configure the loadcell and get the reading. Almost all three ATI loadcell I was using were damaged. I have replaced them. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(493 Views)