From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware for cDAQ 9185

Solved!
Go to solution

Here I can find firmware for cDAQ 9185.

The most recent one (visible as the default in the dropdown list) seems to be 18.1.0 (release date July 3rd, 2018).

But in the dropdown list there is firmware 18.6.0 (the release number is higher), with release date May 17th, 2018.

Which is the newest firmware for cDAQ 9185?

Vix
-------------------------------------------
In claris non fit interpretatio

Using LV from 7
Using LW/CVI from 6.0
Message 1 of 4
(1,329 Views)

Dear Vix, 

I would suggest installing DAQmx version 19.1 or later, and get the latest firmware for your device from here. According to the link you shared, the latest version should be 18.1.0, but it is better to get the firmware from NI MAX or your browser. 

You can find an instruction to update latest firmware version by the following link: Firmware Information for NI CompactDAQ Network Chassis.

instructions are located under Upgrading Your Firmware Version.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,294 Views)

Hello Arkadi,

the cDAQ chassis has been already delivered to customer site and it's connected to a PC which cannot have access to internet.

So I need to download it from my PC and transfer the file to the customer.

On my PC I have DAQmx 20.0 installed.

In which folder can I find the firmware?

Vix
In claris non fit interpretatio

Using LV from 7
Using LW/CVI from 6.0
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,271 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author vix

On my system

• 9189: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Firmware\DAQmx Device\78B9
  • 9185: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Firmware\DAQmx Device\78C7
Message 4 of 4
(1,243 Views)