Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change attributes

Thank you soo much for your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(750 Views)

Hello all!

I have referred above links but couldn't understand how to work on problems so can you guide me through that.

How to connect and read DCU variables (Dosing Control Unit) using LabVIEW program??

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(736 Views)

As I have explained multiple times, I am not familiar with the equipment and software that you've to guide you precisely.

Since you asked how to control DAQ using LabVIEW, I shared links to learn DAQmx drivers to control the inputs/outputs of NI DAQ. If you need more help, you need to share more details on stuff that I am not familiar with to guide you better.

For starters, please explain what is a Dosing Control Unit and share all links to the manual, datasheet etc., and how it is connected to the NI DAQ and what is the DAQ model.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(731 Views)

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to connect and read variables from ECU( Electronic control unit) using LabVIEW program?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(716 Views)

What hardware do you have to connect with ECU? like a USB-OBD tool? or any fancy CAN bus analyzer?

Just to clarify, LabVIEW is a programming language (software) running on a PC and an ECU is hardware, these two must be connected by some means for each other to communicate.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(710 Views)

I will be using CAN communication to communicate LabVIEW with ECU hardware.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(692 Views)

What exact CAN hardware will you be using?

Note: This is a piece of information you could've provided in the very first post than have so many conversations over several days and saved you and our time.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(687 Views)

Hii all,

I will be using CAN communication from ECU and uses CAN breakout box for communication.

How to do LabVIEW program for ECU communication?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(474 Views)

@mogu09 wrote:

Hii all,

I will be using CAN communication from ECU and uses CAN breakout box for communication.

How to do LabVIEW program for ECU communication?

Please be specific, what is the model of CAN breakout box that connects to your computer? and share a link or upload its user manual.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(472 Views)

Hello all,

Can someone help me how to use enum data type in LabVIEW to save data continuously in Excel format??

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(335 Views)