From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with self calibration NI PCI-6251 ERROR -200545

hi friends,

Well Im having a problem with the self calibration in my  DAQ NI PCI-6251.I tried the self test on MAX Explorer and the board has passed.When I make a selfcalibration appears the message"Self Calibration Failed".
    I´ve disconnected the device from external signals and Im still having the problem.What could be?I realized that the external calibration has expirated the data,might be this??.
                                                                                          Thanks in  advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,563 Views)
Hi,

I would advise you first of all to reset your board. If it does not work, download and install last NI-DAQmx driver (www.ni.com/downloads >> drivers and updates). Try on. Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Fernanda Silveir
AE
NI Brazil
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,528 Views)

Hi,

i am facing the same issue with PCI 6254 (M Series), i did reset and NI max showed a successful reset. Self test was also successful but self calibration was failed giving error code 200545. Do i need to perform external calibration?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,900 Views)