Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview code for NI7772

Hi CKH,

To remove motion, you will need to go to your computer's Control Panel > Programs and Features > National Instruments Software, and then find NI-Motion in the list to remove it.

Here is NI-Motion 8.3, but make sure that your version of LabVIEW supports it in the previous link I posted.

Best Regards,

Nathan B

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,816 Views)

Hi Nato3,

I was reading the other post, it said this could be because I put the PCI-7340 first before I install NI-motion 8.3. Could this be the problem? If so, do I have to do all the remove NI-motion and remove the PCI then install NI-motion, conncect PCI again? I post an image in my previous post, showing the PCI-7340 actually showed up.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,809 Views)

Hi CKH,

Yes, that is correct, and when you reinstall make sure you are using the correct version of NI-Motion. 8.3 only works with LabVIEW 2011.

Even though it was able to see your card, something must have gone wrong because the examples and motion VIs should have shown up also.

Best Regards,

Nathan B

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,796 Views)

Hi Nato3,

I'm sure I installed 8.3. So, If i reinstall everything in the correct order, the vi example will show up for sure?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,794 Views)

Hi CKH,

They should, and reinstalling the software and card in the correct order would be my first method of fixing it.

If that does not work try following this KnowledgeBase article. Let me know how that works, and if it is not successful then we can keep troubleshooting.

Best Regards,

Nathan B

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Message 15 of 16
(2,788 Views)

Hi Nato3,

I got all figured it out, I actually need to use Labview 32-bit instead of 64-bit, I changed it and reinstall everything in the correct order, everything is working now. Thanks for all the help.

Thank you,

CKH

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,783 Views)