Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Intensity Graph cells alignment

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm used to seeing graphs like this (found it on internet)... where the very first cell is the same size as others:

intensitygraphexfp2.png

But in my case I have this... where cell data is for some reason alligned with the center of numbering markings.  As a result, the edge squares are only half the size of other squares (red squares show this issue well).  Is this a setting of some sort?  It's a simple 6x6 array.  Thanks!

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,702 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kirko7

The short answer is that you can specify an AxisDouble for the HorizontalAxis and VerticalAxis of your intensity graph to see the full visual range of the data:

<ni:IntensityGraph>
        <ni:IntensityGraph.HorizontalAxis>
            <ni:AxisDouble Adjuster="FitExactly" Orientation="Horizontal" />
        </ni:IntensityGraph.HorizontalAxis>
        <ni:IntensityGraph.VerticalAxis>
            <ni:AxisDouble Adjuster="FitExactly" Orientation="Vertical" />
        </ni:IntensityGraph.VerticalAxis>
    </ni:IntensityGraph>

The longer answer is that the WPF intensity graph displays data values centered around their point of origin. This improves interaction with other components, like cursors and annotations. Unfortunately, although we improved the use of double axes in graphs in Measurement Studio 2015, we left the default axis type for the intensity graph as int (I have created a task to correct this for the next release).

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,666 Views)

I see, that's too bad it doesn't work with AxisInt32 but thank you for recording this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,650 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kirko7

Just wanted to let you know that the default axis type was fixed in the Measurement Studio 2019 release.

~ Paul H
Message 4 of 4
(2,118 Views)