Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET 2.0 API for 32-Bit Application

I have a machine with Windows Embedded 7 installed and following software:
rtsw.png

I cannot install software on this machine. My application should communicate with Tektronix oscilloscope using the above software.

Which DLLs should I use? It could be nice to see some examples.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,770 Views)

What kind of machine is this, and why can't you download additional software to it? 

If you're using Measurement Studio to communicate between the two instruments, you probably need an instrument driver. You can search for the model of your Tektronix oscilloscope on the 3rd party instrument drivers page to find the correct driver to download.

Francine P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,743 Views)

It is some kind of RT machine and it has no space available to install anything.

I have tried to use TekVISANet successfully, but TekVISA officially does not support Windows Embedded. Even if it works for me now, I am afraid to bump into problems in future.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,738 Views)

I can use NI-VISA. I just need NationalInstruments.Common.dll and NationalInstruments.VisaNS.dll built for .NET 2.0 and 32-bit OS.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,737 Views)

I was able to find NI-VISA libraries for .NET 4.0 and 32-bit OS. It works fine on the installed software.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,734 Views)

To clarify, is it working now with NI-VISA libraries for .NET 4.0 and 32-bit OS installed?

Francine P.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,713 Views)
@francine.p wrote:

To clarify, is it working now with NI-VISA libraries for .NET 4.0 and 32-bit OS installed?

Yes.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,703 Views)