Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Waveform Class in C#

Hello all,

Hello all,

First and foremost, I hope that this isn’t a question that has already been answered but, I looked on the forms and it doesn’t seem to have been. I just don’t want there to be repeats to a topic that already has an answer to it. Anyways the question at hand is:

How to configure a WaveFormGraph to read continuous raw data from a device that I am acquiring data from?

I want to make this into a class and use it for later applications but, I currently am not sure now to correctly configure a WaveFromGraph to continuously read data that is being acquired through some hardware I have configured in C#. We have the data being converted from bits into doubles. I was thinking of putting that data in an array or list and showing it graphically. I would also like to add and remove filters to that data being displayed in real-time. I saw that someone wrote some code that can create the graph using System.Drawing however, I am not sure how intense that will be on a CPU. If anyone has done this or has any idea how to go about this I would be grateful. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(766 Views)