From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image control synchronizing scroll bars

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I have a LabVIEW program using Vision that I want to use multiple Image controls in a VI.  I would like to be able to synchronize the movements of the scroll bars.  If a user scrolls left in one window, I want the other window(s) to also scroll left the same amount.  Is this possible?  I know it can be done with 2D picture controls but I would like to do this with a Image control (not external).  It would also be helpful to zoom synchronously.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,549 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rvc
-I think we can enable/disable the scrollbars through property nodes. Let's see if anyone else has idea on programmatically moving scrollbars for image control.
-For zoom you can use zoom property node of selected image control and write the same to other image controls.
Thanks
uday
Message 2 of 3
(4,537 Views)

The property node does the trick.  The issue was I that I needed to get a reference to the image control and then wire the property node.  Once I did that the properties I needed access to were exposed.  Basically X and Y Zoom values are there and Image Center X and Y positions.  Order is important as well, zoom then center positions.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,535 Views)