Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use Labview buttons to open + capture the picture and close it ?

now i can use it to capture the picture only one time ... and if i press the OK button again the program will be unuseable then i've to stop the operation and reopen it

also i want to know whick function to use to make the camera stop by using stop botton

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,781 Views)
So you want to capture, process, result and continously go on right. Put all the image processing in a sub vi. Bring the subvi inside the while loop. Stop the loop only when u want to quit and cloase labVIEW. Right?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,778 Views)

i want just capture , process, result but don't need to continously go on but if i click the OK button again to make the program capture , process, and result the new one

and the stop button is to quit Labview

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,776 Views)

NuMetal wrote:

i want just capture , process, result but don't need to continously go on but if i click the OK button again to make the program capture , process, and result the new one

and the stop button is to quit Labview

Simple. Use a case structure inside the while loop. Use two buttons. Select ok to capture image. If you dont select any button the while loop will loop around the default case so make it empty. Connect the stop button to the while termination. Got it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,774 Views)
so which to put in the Case structure ? the whole program or just the function which use to capture the picture ?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,769 Views)
See the attached vi
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,767 Views)
tnx for ur help muks i'll try it tomorrow cuz i don't have the camera right now.. can u @ my email-address : goodguyfromhell@hotmail.com so i can ask about this labview problem more easier
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,763 Views)