cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAI 2020 Run Labview VI Problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am trying to implement a functionality to VBAI 2020 by using Run Labview VI step.

This LLB, I am using since VBAI 2015 worked fine in VBAI 2018 and VBAI 2019. It just requires me to save the LLB in a specific version related with the VBAI version.

Now I am trying to use this LLB saved in Labview 2019 with VBAI 2020 and I receive "VI is broken" error. Generally VBAI is working with the previous version Labview VIs, so this is surprising for me.

I have tried to check for compatible versions. FAQs tells that you need to save VI for distribution by LV2018 or later. I tried VI created in LV2018 and 2019, did not work.

Also below KB seems to be updated in November 2021, but it does not show VBAI 2020 in their compatibility table..

https://www.ni.com/en-tr/support/documentation/compatibility/17/vision-builder-ai-and-labview--labvi...

Which version do I need to save VIs to be able to use in VBAI 2020?

And why VBAI can not run VIs created using Labview 2018 or later, as this was claimed in FAQs?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(980 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sevincom

Okay, it is working with Labview 2020, but it is a problem that VBAI does not have any standard. In general, it was working with older versions, but now it is working with the current version.

Also the documentation is wrong and missing information..

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(969 Views)