cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAI 2011 takes too long to initializing inspections steps

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am working on VBAI 2011, and have 2 inspections separately to check the left hand side device and the right hand side device. Both of these inspections work very well. However, when I add these 2 inspections to 1 inspection, my VBAI seem like frozen. It took forever to Initializing Inspection Steps when I run it in the Inspection Mode, and no error pops up 😞

I am curious if anyone see this problem before, and how to fix it?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,616 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hoa_Huynh

Would it be possible to post your inspection? If you don't want it on a public location, let me know and I can send you a private email.

Thanks,

Brad (National Instruments Vision R&D)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,613 Views)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your quick response. I am sorry that I couldn't upload the file, and it also has some VI involved with as well, so I don't know if I can do it.

Since it doesn't work when I add 2 inspections to one, I decide go with the Select Inspection Function now; and it seems working well and doesn't take much time to load each of the inspection.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,609 Views)

Glad it's working for you. Not sure if you're aware, but you can right click in the state diagram and select "Import Inspection" to bring an existing inspection into your current inspection. This is the best way to merge two inspections.

Hope this helps,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,603 Views)

Thanks Brad,

That was how I did when I add 2 of my inspections by "Import" one to the other.

-

Hoa

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,600 Views)