Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Labview to control a digital camera

Hi muks,
I tried to modify the program by adding another IMAQ create function to have another buffer. But the pixel interrogation is not working. Am I still doing the right thing? I have attached the VI.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 31
(2,122 Views)

Hi,

I am trying to now use one program to control two cameras. I can have the cameras do a sequenced aquisition at the same time, but I only get one of the camera's set of images to display. Both sets of images are saved, but only one set is displayed in both of the displays.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thank you,

Jessica

Melody
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 31
(2,121 Views)
Please post your Vi or screen shot.
Message 23 of 31
(2,097 Views)
Hi muks,
I tried to modify the program by adding another IMAQ create function to have another buffer. But the pixel interrogation is not working. Am I still doing the right thing? I have attached the VI.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 31
(2,085 Views)
Thanks- here it is!
Melody
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 31
(2,083 Views)
Hi mike,
               Is your problem solved?
Message 26 of 31
(2,055 Views)
Hi muks,
I tried to create th ebuffer like you suggested using IMAQ create. and I even incorporated the Imaq snap in there. It is still not working. I am not able to see the pixel values of the image when I click on it. Can you take a look at the attached code and tell me where I need to make the correction?
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 31
(2,051 Views)
Added a buffer for you.Let me know If the problem is not solved still
Message 28 of 31
(2,048 Views)
Hi muks,
I looked at the program and can see how the data flows. The buffer works from the data flow pattern. The one thing I can't understand is the array table doesn't display any values. It is giving me zeroes throughout. The main issue I am having is using the image that comes out to be used by the pixel reader, but there is some connection that I'm missing. Do you think it is the threshold values that I put? I can't seem to see any results on the array table. I have cleaned the program a bit in the attachment.
Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 31
(2,041 Views)
Hi muks,
The program works...finally.
Thanks for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 31
(2,025 Views)