cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image stitching?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey durnek60,

If you put down an ActiveX Container and right-click and select Insert ActiveX object. Do you see any of the ActiveX controls that you may be looking for? What ActiveX class are you looking for? When you installed Photoshop, did you install those ActiveX components? What are you looking to do with Photoshop through ActiveX?

Hope this helps.
-Ben

WaterlooLabs
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(2,209 Views)

Hi BCho Thanks your reply. So, I wanna do the same, in this topic, Merge Images and HDR images. These javascript files are available in ..Adobe Photoshop CS4\Presets\Scripts\Photomertge.jsx so, I wanna use that feature, like the sample code, but Í can't find the right ActiveX class.
I installed all components from the DVD. So, I wanna use PhotoShop's Jscript code from LV8.6, but I don't know how to do that:(

Message Edited by durnek60 on 09-28-2009 11:15 AM
Message Edited by durnek60 on 09-28-2009 11:16 AM
---
+++ In God we believe, in Trance we Trust +++
[Hungary]
Message 12 of 15
(2,204 Views)

Hey durnek60,

So you have two images that can be opened in Adobe and you wan to merge them using an Adobe ActiveX method from within LabVIEW. Is that correct? Unfortunately, I do not know what or method from the Adobe ActiveX control would allow you to do this. However, here is a small tutorial on ActiveX from LabVIEW that might be helpful.

Also, it may be more beneficial to ask this question in a new thread and reference this thread. It is likely to get more attention because this thread already has a posted solution. Also, the question at hand is more what ActiveX method do you use to merge two Javascript images and less how do you use the Machine Vision VI's to merge two images.

Hope this helps.
-Ben

WaterlooLabs
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(2,182 Views)

Hey rpursley8,

Since I am not so good in LV programming, I just want to know is it possible to do image stitching by calling microsoft ICE (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ICE/) because it has far away better image merging algorithm than Photoshop CS6. Any hits how to adopt your program for that purpose?

Best Regards,

Zoran 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,569 Views)

Hi Zoran,

I can't say I'm familiar with using the Image Composite Editor, but since it's a Microsoft tool you may be able to use it in LabVIEW with ActiveX.

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/2983/en

Hope this helps!

Cole R.
National Instruments
Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,555 Views)