Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital image processing tutorial

it is pretty straight forward. You actually hide the region which you dont want for variuos reasons. OR you can mask and extract the region which you want. You can do both.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,898 Views)

Ok, i got it.

But in this attached image, even after applying the mask, the whole image under inspection is getting converted by the invert function.

Just have a look.

I think i am missing something in my understanding

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,896 Views)

Here is a course being offered in the near future:

http://www.aticourses.com/signal_and_imaging_processing.html

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,873 Views)

Hi,

I think you are referring to image 1-4d. This image is just the inverse of the inspection image without the mask.

If you look at 1-4c, only the part of the image inside the mask is inverted.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,857 Views)

Hi Voodoo

I got it, on inspection image, inversion function is applied with and without mask just to reveal the difference

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,838 Views)

Query 2:

What is the difference between Gray, temperature, rainbow and gradient palette?

In what different situations these are used?

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,831 Views)

Display the color palette for the current image. You can change the palette to one of five predefined image palettes to show details not perceived with the current palette. Changing the palette here does not change the content of the image.

• Gray Levels—Gradual grayscale variation from black to white. Each value is assigned an equal amount of the RGB intensities.
  • Binary—16 cycles of 16 different colors, where g is the grayscale value and g = 0 corresponds to R = 0, G = 0, B = 0 (black); g = 1 corresponds to R = 1, G = 0, B = 0 (red); g = 2 corresponds to R = 0, G = 1, B = 0 (green); and so on.
  • Gradient—Gradation from red to white with a prominent range of light blue in the upper range. 0 is black and 255 is white.
  • Rainbow—Gradation from blue to red with a prominent range of greens in the middle value range. 0 is black and 255 is white.
  • Temperature—Gradation from light brown to dark brown. 0 is black and 255 is white.

Please check the vision assistant help before posting. 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,825 Views)

OK thanks MUKS

I am reading from the manual itself but wasnt able to understand. Thats why, i had to come here.

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,822 Views)

Hi... R u there?

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,283 Views)