From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform chart x-axis value font

Hello,
I have a goofy problem here with a waveform chart.  Originally, I had to set the font size and bold setting on this chart to 18 pt. bold.  I did so by double clicking on one of the numbers from each scale and changing that size and bold setting.  The entire scale changed to follow the change made.  Now, I have to change the numbers only to 14 pt, normal style.  As before, I double clicked a number on each of the y scales and changed the value, no problem.  The entire scale changed.  Not so with the x-scale.  When I try to do it with the x-scale, it reverts back to 18pt bold.  The labels are to stay 18pt bold.  Why is this graph acting screwy.  Did I accidentally lock it by changing some setting on it that I'm, not aware of?  See attached.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(9,409 Views)
Hello Rick,
       I recommend that you post this question on the LabVIEW boards.

Cheers,

Nathan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(9,395 Views)
I did.  I posted here by mistake after making a search.  Didn't notice I was on a different board.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(9,391 Views)
Hi Rick,

I was able to solve this problem by deleting a space in the formatting.

%< %H:%M:%S%2u >t changed to %<%H:%M:%S%2u >t.

This behaviour only appears with Relative Time advanced formatting and
only when %M and/or %S appears in the time container.

This was reported to R&D (# 4468QHCY) for futher investigation. The best workaround is to remove the initial space between the time container and the first formatting string.

Cheers, Michael K.

| Michael K | Project Manager | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments |

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(9,390 Views)
Yes, that is the solution I received from where I posted on the LabVIEW board.  I had to triple click the value before changing it.  I needed the space there originally because I needed the graph to start with a negative value on the left side (with zero on the right) and it became positive after the positive values scrolled over.  Without the space, for some reason, LabVIEW did not remove the entire negative sign, leaving a small mark where the sign had been.  The space got rid of it, but caused this problem.  I'm all set now.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(9,387 Views)