From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-defined solver

I was searching in documents if there is a possibility to incorporate user-defined solvers on my model, including capabilities like choose dynamically between solvers during a simulation (example: change the solver when I switch from actuators on my model)

For now, I didn't find anything. I hope someone can help me in this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(12,198 Views)

The SystemBuild simulator currently cannot change solvers dynamically during a simulation.

What are the solver attributes or solver name were you intending to incorporate for your user-defined solver? (i.e. fixed step implicit solver, ...)

Internally the SystemBuild simulator has data structures for UserDefinedIntegrators, but they were not made public and hence not in the documentation.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(12,163 Views)

I will use this application on AutoCode generation, wich support use of user-defined integrators, not in SystemBuild.

My need is dinamic change, not just the integrator algorithm, but as well modify the integration time step. I need to change the integration time step, when I receive a command from one of the variables in the model.

I will not intend to use variable-step integrators that return in time to calculate better accuracy.

I just need to modify the integration time step for the same integrator algorithm or using different algorithms with different integration time steps.

PS. I saw in documentation that AutoCode just support fixed-step integrator. I only need to know if my situation applies on that limitation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(12,142 Views)

Hello.

Now, I´m using generation for integration with Veristand.

I found problems with some block during the procedure, but in general the integration was fine.

NI R&D promess some upgrades to correct the problems.

Be confortable to contact me any time.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(11,959 Views)