LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Match the data with the value of the color palette.

Solved!
Go to solution

Nice to meet you. I'm a novice developer.
I want to express the size of this value in color when it is more than a certain value. For example, if there is a value of 1 to 100, I would like to express it with color interpolation from 1 (red) to 100 (blue).
I will attach a picture because my question might be difficult to understand.
I've looked up a lot of color examples, but I don't know how.
I need your help.

TEST.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(842 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Junho7780

You're trying to create an intensity gradient - similar to the one discussed in this thread https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7706339/grayscale-to-red-green-blue-matlab-jet-color-scale

Good to take a look at this example
https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Code/Gradient-Color-Ramp-Scrolling-using-Labview/ta-p/3524938

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(838 Views)

Oh, thank you so much.
That's the example I wanted! We can start the program now.
If you can run [Create Gradient Color Ramp.vi] on CVI, that's it! But I'm still not good enough. I need advice on how to get started!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(817 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Junho7780

You cannot directly run a VI with CVI, but you could find some help in the examples that come with the product: here is the result of the example finder (Help >> Find Examples... menu function) on a search for "Intensity":

Screenshot 2021-08-31 10.38.39.png

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(799 Views)