From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbee,labview,arduino interface

hello,

i nee to control a robot wirelessly using labview so i bought two xbee pro s2 modules with one arduino uno and one xbee shield..the problem is that i do not have the board which connect the xbee to the pc and it is not available in my country and i am running out of time so i cannot get it from another country...so if i bring another arduino with another xbee shield can i achieve that? and how?

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,802 Views)

Arduino has many versions. Read their details for your requirement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,769 Views)

Here is some link

http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoXbeeShield

http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoXbeeShield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,766 Views)

Hello,

the problem has changed now ...i fixed the baudrate for both xbee and in the labviewinterface.h file,also in the vi ..and still i cannot control wirelessly the arduino ...N.B: when i open the xctu software and write in the terminal window the DO led in one xbee shield and the DI led in the other xbee shield start blinking ..i think this means that the two xbees are connected (i am not sure). 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,735 Views)

I have a question.

I have a program with serial VISA.

I bought the Xbee explorer USB and have a project that works well with Arduino. When I Serial Monitor, Xbee USB explorer automatically opens the Serial COM port lights and lamps Rx and Tx.

When you step into the LABVIEW the door does not open automatically.

Help me please it is urgent!

Thank you to all!

Philip

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,548 Views)