LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the 3D graph control shortcut menu is disabled?And how to set 3D graph to default view when running?

1).Controls have shortcut  menu,but the 3d graph's shortcut menu cannt be able. why? how to make it able?

2).3D graph can be rotated free by dragging, and when it is not running,right click ,select default view, the graph go back to initial view. But when the VI run, the shortmenu is disabled, how to make it to defaul tview. the property node and method seem have none about default view

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,367 Views)
The 3D Graph control is actually an ActiveX control (in Windows), so it's not a "standard" LabVIEW control with the "standard" run-time popup menu. Consequently, to access most of the properties and actions you actually have to use the Property Node and Invoke Node functions in the Application Control palette:

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 05-30-2008 09:55 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,357 Views)

I realize I'm over a year late, but I just ran into the same issue about wanting the shortcut menu on a 3D graph.

I found a work around.  When you right click on the label, the shortcut menu appears.  So, what I did was resize the label to be the size of the graph.  Then when you right click the graph, it right clicks the label, and the shortcut menu appears.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 3 of 5
(2,218 Views)

Chime in late any time you want Tim!

Its pefect timing for me. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,216 Views)

I was just playing around with this on another computer in the office (running 8.6.1.  I'm on 8.6.1f1) and I didn't need to do the label thing.  It worked straight away by just right clicking.

Not sure why

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,208 Views)