From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why panel is not responding ?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I can not see why the panel is not responding in the following JKI stae. I stripped down all stuff from my program.

any clues ?

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,378 Views)

It doesn't do very much, but it does seem to do it!  It took me a while to clean up the VI so that most of the wires were straight, and I could see all the wires coming into and out of structures (some were hidden by the edges).  Unfortunately, I forgot to save it before watching it at work.  It seemed to go through the JKI Initialization steps, and when I pushed Exit, it stopped.  Not sure what Start is supposed to do, but nothing "blew up".  As far as I can see, it is "doing what you programmed it to do" (but, then, even badly-written programs usually do what you tell them to do).

So what's wrong?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,330 Views)

Hi

I removed ll the rest of my program just to show what is NOT working. 

On my PC, the panel is not responding (since a couple of days). Clicking on any panel (except start and exit) is not responding.

I don't see why.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,316 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nitad54448

Hi nitad54448,

Thanks for your question !

Well, I think I targeted the issue : your Tab Control "onglets"... is an Indicator (output), and not a Control (input). That's why you can't change it during the execution of your code.

You can solve the problem by right-clicking on the indicator "onglets" (on the bloc-diagram), then you can choose "Change to Control". It'll normally work.

Bilsix.
Message 4 of 5
(2,307 Views)

hi,

thanks... 

I don't know when this changed to "indicator"; it worked fine before. 

regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,299 Views)