LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is this?

Hi can someone please tell me what these are and where are they in the pallete? thanks!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 29
(3,800 Views)

@j49sun wrote:

Hi can someone please tell me what these are and where are they in the pallete? thanks!!

THey are property nodes and they are located here:

Untitled-1.png

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 29
(3,787 Views)

aeastet, what do you use to get those screenshots? The only program I know of is Jing but it requires an account. Is there something else that does not?

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 29
(3,781 Views)

@SteveChandler wrote:

aeastet, what do you use to get those screenshots? The only program I know of is Jing but it requires an account. Is there something else that does not?

It looks like he edited a full screen capture in MS paint

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 5 of 29
(3,772 Views)

It is a full screen shot (print screen). Then I use Fireworks to edit and add the box and drop shadow.

Tim
GHSP
Message 6 of 29
(3,765 Views)

It is funny but I never thought of capturing a right click menu that way. I have always used the ALT key to get a single window and that kills the right click menu. I didn't realize that a full screen capture does not.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 29
(3,757 Views)

Ctrl+Alt+PrtScrn  doesn't kill the RCM's or Floaters

Message 8 of 29
(3,746 Views)

Thanks guys! I have one more question. I have a stop button in a while loop but every time i press it, it runs one more time before coming to a hault. How can I fix this glitch?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 29
(3,738 Views)

Make sure your loop code runs before the stop button is read.  About the only real use left for the sequence structure

1.png

Message 10 of 29
(3,729 Views)