LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virtual labview using cloud computing

I am working on pulse monitoring of EDM using Labview and sending my data continuously to the cloud. Now I want to run the same Labview program virtually on my other computer from where I can run my data from the cloud and monitor the same pulses.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,522 Views)

A further explanation of what is to be accomplished would be useful. Have you looked into LabVIEW Web Services or SystemLink?

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,981 Views)

"The cloud" is a little vague, but if you can remotely access a fixed (remote) device you can happily use it just like a local installation (licences aside).

If you're dynamically allocating a new computer each time, then you want to make sure you start from a point with LabVIEW installed. I think there's a guide regarding labview with AWS somewhere that might be helpful even if you're not using Amazon. I'll edit it in if I find it...

This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but there's a subforum discussing Cloud Computing: LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits. Recent discussions seem to focus on Azure. There's also a LabVIEW Cloud Toolkit for AWS by NI.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,966 Views)

If you would like to see the data from external PC, I recommend SystemLink Cloud.

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,956 Views)