From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using charts

hi, im wantig to chart changes in amplitude of a given aquistion. i need the start time and date to remain in bottom left of chart. im finding it difficuilt to achive this! ive had a look at the xy chart and its basiclly exactly what i need if only the min value would stay static, i.e one fixed time. the way i need it to work is kinda like how it defualts when you us a single chart vi, and select absoolute time. execpt not with the silly time format.  whats with thtat 1904 thing anyway. i neeed current realistic dates and time . and also there is a delay between loging points on the chart (3 seconds) however, when its marks the next point, it increments th seconds by only 2 second!

hope you can help.

thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,188 Views)

To get realistic dates and times, just set the offset to the current time and the correct increment/point at the start of the program. (See LabVIEW 7.0 example).

(Another possibility would be to work with waveform data).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,178 Views)