LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use chart as Graph

I am capturing 16 channel using DAQ - 6368 card. All channels are are measuring voltage or current signals. I am capturing approx 10 second of data.  I like to use chart as a graph to use cursor to analyse after capturing data. I could also use sweep chart which has a cursor like feature that I am not sure how to control it. Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,392 Views)

Samir,

If you right-click on a chart and select Visible Items>Graph Palette you should have cursors available to analyze your signals. Have you tried that?

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,381 Views)

Eric,

Thank you very much for responding. I tried Visible Items>Graph Palette but I did not see cursor. I was able to use zoom in/ Zoom out and payne window.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,374 Views)

Oops! You can't do that with charts. See the link below.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/1401

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,365 Views)

Hello Eric,

It seems like a great solution but hard to follow logic flow. Please see attached my VI. It will be great if you calrify.

Thanks,

Samir

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,355 Views)

Just to clarify- I am having trouble converting chart to Graph. I could work with Graph property node for cursor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,348 Views)

Well, for one thing your graph terminal is outside the loop, so nothing will be shown until the loop ends. For another thing, you're not actually appending your new data to your old data. You should be appending your data to the previous set of data (which comes from the shift register) and pass that into the next loop. Do you know how to use shift registers? Have you taken a look at the LabVIEW Help on shift registers and the shipping examples?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,338 Views)