LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall Labview2010 manually?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi I´d like to install Labview but for some reason I wasnt succesfull. Now I´d like to clean my computer (W7,64bit) up to make again a proper installation. The problem is, that I´ve no entry in the Windows/ Programs list and therefore no uninstall possibility. I tried the uninstallation with CD by "remove" but it did not work, there were some leftovers. Now, when I like to intall it again I can not activate the program- error, the program does not start and it says :"installation of this application may be corrupt, add/remove programs in the windows control panel " ? Now I stuck 😞

Anyone an idea?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,673 Views)

Hi Stephan,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Just to clarify, in the Programs & Features list, are you looking for the "National Instruments Software" entry? All of the NI software gets linked together under this entry.

If the "National Instruments Software" option is there, click "Uninstall/Change" and select your version of LabVIEW from the list. This also provides an option to "repair" the installation, which I would recommend trying before completely uninstalling.

Hope this helps,

Tori
Student
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,667 Views)

Hi Tori,

Thanks for your answer!

Exactly this entry is missing:-( I´ve no entry from NI.

regards,

Stephan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,663 Views)

Hi again,

That sounds rather strange...

If you go to your Program Files folder on your harddrive, is there a "National Instruments" folder there, and if so does it contain any items?

Tori
Student
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,660 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stephan_St

Hello Stephan,

Try running MSI blast. 

You can find the links here:  http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Problem-in-installing-the-LabVIEW-2010-plz-help/m-p/1636282/message-...

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,645 Views)

Hi Patrick!

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I have needed!!!

regards,

Stephan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,626 Views)

Hi

Don't highlight all NI software at once  else you can't see how far its progressed. ( Just small batches ( ~5 applications)

Recommend you do a disk clean and defrag before you  re install.

It certainlly help my PC' s performance

xseadog

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,619 Views)