From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touch panel graphics

This is the first time that I have tried to use LabView to program a Touch Panel.  I am using the TPC-2006.  I have used LabView before very successfully.

I am trying to pretty up my touch panel screen.  Does anyone know of a trick or font that looks better on the Touch Panel?  Everything I have tried looks very plain and boring.  My application is basically button driven and uses a few list box controls.  I found with the list box controls that they don't look great and color/size/location is sometimes difficult to determine.  Any advice?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,106 Views)

Been there ... done that ... don't waste your time.

I know this is all about personal taste and subjective aesthetics ... but stick with the standard fonts, bold, and keep them all the same size in relation to the button size. It will look fine. At least my customers thought so.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 2 of 4
(3,098 Views)
so gentlemen solution for font customization is go as per standard ,we cannot do anything on this??
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,767 Views)

If you find the limited font selection of Windows CE boring, you can realy jazz up your buttons by making them pictures. You can design a button in photoshop then use the picture to create a custom control. Then you can make whatever font or look you want.

Also Check out the UI Community Interest group for some of the new custom controls

-Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,748 Views)