LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temperature data acquisition from an engine using microcontroller and how to use the data coming in serial communication to ni labview

PROBLEM NOT SOLVED

i have developed data acquisition system wherin a temperature values are sensed by microcontroller and transmit the data to pc using serial communication my problemis i want labview file which reads the serial communication data and process it .

my data acquisiton just performs acquiring the temperature comparing the data if it exceeds certain value shut down the engine... kindly do the need 

mk...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,778 Views)

Please stop this. You have posted your question 4 times within about 30 minutes. Please stop this nonsense immediate

sample.PNG

You should also know that good questions draw good answers. And your postings is not in the "good" category. As for sure we have now idea how to help. You should start by giving description on what you have done so far and why and how you struggle. And posting some information on the communication protocol between your temperature sensor and your PC is also necessary in order to get any help. Shall we agree on this terms from this point on. And only use this thread in further discussion

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,768 Views)

Open labview

Help menu

Find examples

Search for "serial"

Have a look at the code for some of those to see how to read serial. I suggest "Basic Serial Write and Read.vi".

As for processing it, you'll need to get the data into the format you need it.

Then you can compare it against the max value.

Then you can do what ever needs to be done to shut down the engine. (You haven't mentioned how this is meant to happen)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,667 Views)