LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop a music when a certain condition is false

Thanks for your reply. There is still a problem.

When a variable T  condition is false and variable A condition is true it works fine. But when variable T again switch to true condition, movie size not come back to its original size suddenly but after movie finishes.

It can be explained as:

A=1; B=1; T=0,  movie size decreases thats right. Now next step

A=1; B=1; T=1, movie size come back to its original after movie finishes but not suddenly thats wrong.

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(213 Views)

@Abul Hasan wrote:

Thanks for your reply. There is still a problem.

When a variable T  condition is false and variable A condition is true it works fine. But when variable T again switch to true condition, movie size not come back to its original size suddenly but after movie finishes.

It can be explained as:

A=1; B=1; T=0,  movie size decreases thats right. Now next step

A=1; B=1; T=1, movie size come back to its original after movie finishes but not suddenly thats wrong.

Thanks  

Well, your code is doing exactly what you are telling it to do.  It's not a bug, but a feature that's missing.  You will have to add the logic and property nodes to change the screen back to it's original size.  I would first save the screen settings to a shift register, then you can write them back in to the property when the condition exists.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(201 Views)