LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed up sub-vi

Hi, i have some speed issue with my program and i hope you can help me whit it. I've a main program (a virtual oscilloscope) that receive two waveform from a 2 sub-vi (a virtual function generator with front panel to control it), the function generato can make 1000 loops in 10-12 sec if i run it alone, but the oscilloscope call 2 istance of this function generator and make 10 cicle of loop in 2 sec, so as you can view the execution speed is lower. I don't expect 1000 cylce in 10 second but at least 200-300 cycle in 10 second. The sub-vi have two output 1)the waveform and 2)a boolean value. Thanks for the help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,023 Views)

Can you post your code?

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,019 Views)

Please stick to your original post, where you are already getting plenty of help.

Repeating the suggestions here is a waste of time.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,990 Views)