LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sliding mode control in real time for control position of dc motor

I have designed the sliding mode control using Mtahscript for the control position of the DC motor, but I would like to connect it in real-time, how can I replace Runge Kutta and plant array as in the picture? Picture1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(1,622 Views)

You are going to have to post the actual code, NOT a picture of your code if you want any real help.

As we can not run a picture nor do we have the time to recreate your code AND fix it for you.

BTW: This is what your picture looks like on my monitor...

screenCapture.PNG

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(1,613 Views)

thank you for your reply, this is the code 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(1,593 Views)

Why is your diagram so messy?  I could draw better than that when I was 5 years old.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(1,573 Views)

Habil@ wrote:

I have designed the sliding mode control using Mtahscript for the control position of the DC motor, but I would like to connect it in real-time, how can I replace Runge Kutta and plant array as in the picture? 

Please explain your definition of the term "real time". I could not find anything labeled "plant array".

Can you take a step back and explain what you are trying to do, not how you are trying to do it?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(1,570 Views)

Hi I mean real time is using DAQ for output of controller (Silding Mode control, Math-script) send the control signal to the real motor 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(1,538 Views)

Habil@ wrote:

I have designed the sliding mode control using Mtahscript for the control position of the DC motor, but I would like to connect it in real-time, how can I replace Runge Kutta and plant array as in the picture? 

Hi I mean real time is using DAQ for output of controller (Silding Mode control, Math-script) send the control signal to the real motor 

I am guessing Runge Kutta is a stepper motor(?) simulation you were given that provides feedback to your program?

You need to get your hand on some hardware and start hooking it up.

Honestly I think you have programmed yourself into a corner with this simulation as Runge Kutta is very "tightly coupled" into your code, so there is no simple or "drop in" solution here.

You are probably going to have to start over from pretty much scratch with the actual hardware.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(1,532 Views)

thank you for your reply, yes it is a stepper motor I need to control it by sliding mode control using the LabVIEW (hardware controlling)

if you have any simulation that is similar such as sliding mode control via LabVIEW please sent it to me I am still a beginner in the software 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(1,526 Views)

Hello, I have a fourth-order system, which is in the form of state space response. I designed it in matlab, where one function.m file and another file give results by using the ode45 solver. Basically, I have to design in LabVIEW and get all four graphs in LabVIEW, which I was getting in matlab. Could anybody help with the design in LabVIEW? I can also pay if you do it from scratch. I have just tried to design myself using this post.vi file and am still getting errors in the runge-kutta block, where there is an error in the input of this block.

Please reply if you can help me. I am very needy at this time.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(389 Views)

Hi

try contact me i will try to help you as i can

i had designed on second order but it can help you for your design 

habilm747@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(295 Views)