From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slider indicator

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I already have a graph on the front panel. I tried to use annotations in graph it just displays the amplitude of the y-axis but not constant values. I know using array indicators would do the job but the problem is that the values are updated so fast that visualisation or change of values of values are difficult. So, i thought if there is some scale kind it would be helpfull to display.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(865 Views)

you can show these values in 1d array.................

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(862 Views)

Yes its possible to show in 1d array, But the value change is so fast that all the indicators give the same output. I can't give a delay also becos it delays the entire program and runs really slow. It would be helpfull if it is a moving data just like a graph scale.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(857 Views)
None of what you are saying is making any sense. You just threw in some off-the-wall reference to annotations and say it would be helpful if the data updated like a graph but the only reason you cant use a graph is that you already have one.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(840 Views)

Hi,

I have  used annotations in the graph, it can be seen in the attachment. But the problem was able to display only amplitude of y scale, if i give constant values as input it would stuck only in that particular constant and print nothing after constant value.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(833 Views)
You can display whatever you want as annotations. If you don't show your code and provide some details, no one can help
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(827 Views)

Hi,

Ok, Is it possible to display a set of constant values on the graphs? If so how to do it please do tell me?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(824 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jay0909
A set would be defined as an array and whether the values in the array are constants or dynamic is irrelevant.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(818 Views)

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It worked !!!!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(814 Views)