LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial labview

i can´t write in my microcontroller a mega32 with labview but i can read (only number)

In visual basic    work  Ok   tx and rx and  in the terminal of codevision

no puedo mandar lo que deseo de labview a un microcontrolador(numeros)

del microcontrolador a labview si puedo y hasta lo garfico pero solo recibir

no creo que este mal mi programa del microcontrolador por que lo probe en un programa en visual basic y jalo bien al igual que en una terminal en codevision.    funciona bien en estos  rx  tx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,314 Views)
Does the micro require a termination character such as CR or LF? If so, how are you sending it? The shipping examples (Basic Serial Write and Read and Advanced Serial Write and Read) do. They each do it a littel differently. The basic example uses '\' codes and the advanced soes it with a VISA property node.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,296 Views)
can you explain  more    about

the examples that put to practical use   basic and avanced  read write labview 7.0

observation  the example visual basic  must push button 2 times for send
for receive  no problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,286 Views)
I don't know what else to say that isn't explained on the front panels of the examples. If you use the basic example, be sure you do not delete the \r\n controls characters that are in the 'string to write' control. Those are the Carriage Return/Line Feed control codes. You haven't explained anything at all of how you've programmed the micro. Does it expect a CR or LF at the end of a command? Does it expect it to receive text?

I have no idea what you are refering to when you say 'visual basic example'.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,278 Views)