From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sequence into table

Hi all. Meet again with mr juniorSmiley Happy

I want to control 5 servos by sliders for each.

Can anybody show me how:

-to put an array of data for the valuethat I control into a table. Every column show value (of degree) for each servo

-every row is the sequence/step for the movement, so I can set many movement that I can save and send it to serial port to run through all the steps

Thanks

-TaL, Malaysia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,960 Views)

Hi TaL,

A simple way is to just wire your array into a For Loop. It will automatically index the input, meaning each iteration of the loop, it will use the corresponding element of the array.

Attached is a simple VI showing how that works. Use that as a starting point for your program.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Vern Yew
Applications Engineer
Message 2 of 5
(2,913 Views)
Thanks mr vernyew. I have used that method. Kindly see my progress, many problems here. Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,891 Views)

This is the third thread you've started on the same topic. Please stick to one thread so everyone can see all the information.

Thread with all info.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,880 Views)

ok smercurio...  sorry for duplicating. was very nervous of the dateline

anyway anyone can repair my program?Smiley Surprised I also have seen example of robot.vi, seems very complicated for me.

Million of thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,856 Views)