LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search and split the string

Hi both of you,

This is almost perfect and you are (almost) both god for me, I will analyze precisely that soon ( but Ray R i did not have time to use you because at home i have only LV 7.1). But small problem wich stay with the first big, it´s i said

"<pays> Finland </pays> <ville> Tampere </ville> <temperature> 17~C </temperature> <ensoleillement>Nuageux  </ensoleillement>"

just as example but it could be totally random, so the data could be longer as

"<pays> Finland </pays> <ville> Tampere </ville> <temperature> 17~C </temperature> <ensoleillement> Nuageux  </ensoleillement> <date>5 mai </date> <time> 3:00 pm </time>"

or shorter.

But don´t worry I will try to find a solution and if i have a HUGE problem I would come back to you.

I don´t know if you just come to make this one but it´s really impressive. The function you used are well concatenate string & match pattern ?

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOUUUUUUUUUHOUUUUUUUUU so much Smiley Happy

Best regards

BaccAdr

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(1,388 Views)

Hi,

If the number of tags are random you can get the number of tags like this.

img.PNG

Regards,

Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome, Mark as solution if it is the One;))

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,379 Views)

Hi BaccAdr,

is your data from a "real" xml file? In this case i would use some xml functions to get the data i need.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,378 Views)

Hi,

i did not used it for the moment, but i think it will be real xml data. But what is this function so talk about ?

And for the other programs i just would like to be sur of the "Match Pattern" & "Concatenate Strings" ???

i am on the succes road ... BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUU

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,373 Views)

I tried Ray.R's code and it works regardless of how many tags you have in your input string.

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,370 Views)

i apologyze i öust be tired of working on it but i try the one i join but it´s unroking. Do i make something wrong, do i don´t understand something ?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,363 Views)

Here you go. LV2010. If you haven't got 2010 you can just look at the picture below.

FP.PNGBD.PNG

Front Panel                                                                                                                                     Block Diagram

P.S! this is Ray.R's code which he posted in a previous post. I just implemented it in the VI you posted

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,359 Views)

i don´t know why i have some random new line new lines all time.

i i did it again myself and same problem

i think i will put it in array after, and i would like to understand all before to continue

thank

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(1,352 Views)

can you post your actual code instead of a picture?

Did you develop it using LV7.1?  if not, let us know which version you are using.

By the way, the example I posted will take any number of tags.

Message 19 of 22
(1,347 Views)

i worked with LV 10 but on my own laptop i have the 7.1.

i try to have a clear idea of all this program you gave me because it bit shacked in my head. i try to understand all of the one you give me.

so i can read both 7.1 and 10 of labview

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,339 Views)