LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample to read with sample rate 100khz

I don't have time at the moment to look closely at your code, but I did run it using a simulated DAQ device - with no errors.

Perhaps a DAQmx guru can comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(507 Views)

Hello Romaric,

As I check your code program previously your acquisition program is working fine with 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k samples. I check with probe then only I got this error. If you run your acquisition code without any debugging like probe and highlight execution its works.

Do one thing. Disable your calculation code and run only your acquisition part in your PC. This will ensure you the problem with your acquisition or somewhere else.

Here with simulated cards same code running continuously without any interruption from yesterday.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(498 Views)

Thank you very much for your response.

I would like to know how to remove the probe? Because you and another person spoke me about probe but I don t know how do you disable this ? Could you explain me please?

And last thing you said me "Disable your calculation code and run only your acquisition part in your PC", I don t know what is it and  where is it on my program, could you show me please?

Thank you very much again

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(490 Views)

Dear Romaric,

Your code is working fine there is no error in your code.

I suggest you run your code on other PC may be some issue with your current running system.

In your code you have 2 loops means produce and consumer loops.

In your producer loop you perform the main acquisition functions.

This acquire data for your reference or calculation or further operations you are passing to consumer loop using queue function.

So I am trying to say disable your consumer loop and run only your producer loop means only acquisition. Now check still you are getting error or not.

Thanks and Regards
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(481 Views)

Hi

Thank you very much for your response and your help

Currently I am in week end , I could do this test only Tuesday, but I tell you if it will be ok or not.

You asked me to do the test without my calculation code, do you think my consummer loop slow down my producer loop and so my producer loop has not the time the read the buffer. Do I put a timing loop do do work my program correctly? And if it yes, what value for my timing loop and where do I put my timing loop, in the producer or the consumer? Because during a run, my CPU runs at 100%.

Thank you very much again

Thank you

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(471 Views)

Hi Romaric,

Now I got the problem.

When I run same code here in my system the system uses is around 10-14% and your system uses is 100%.

Check your system configuration I think your system configuration is not according to your application requirement or else check is there any unaccepted or useless services running in your system background.

Thanks and Regards
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(446 Views)