From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample to read with sample rate 100khz

Hi

I would like to do a continuous acquisition of 32 channels. I want to do this acquisition with a sample rate at 100kHz

But have to know the sample to read. I tried with 1k, 2, 5k, 20k, 50k and I always the same message which says that my data are no available because my data was overwritten.

If someone can tell me what can I put like value for the sample to read, it will be very useful for me.

My card ; Ni pxi 6115, min rate sample = 20kS/S, max rate sample= 10Ms/s , inpuit fifo buffer= 32Ms

Thank you very much

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(2,875 Views)

Hi Romaric,

Please share your source code to have a better idea about the system and to identify the root cause of the error.

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,870 Views)

Here is my code

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,868 Views)

Hello Romaric,

I check here your code is working fine. In your code no wrong steps.

I hope you are doing some mistakes for debugging purpose like you have some proves in your acquisition loop or you run your code in high light execution mode. I suggest you remove your all proves and highlight execution if these are there and then run your code. it will work

Thanks and Regards
Himanshu Goyal | LabVIEW Engineer- Power System Automation
Values that steer us ahead: Passion | Innovation | Ambition | Diligence | Teamwork
It Only gets BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,857 Views)

Hi,

thank you for your response but I have some difficulties to understant that you wrote

I don t know what is "prove " can you explain me please?

Thank your very much

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(2,853 Views)

He meant to say "probes".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,843 Views)

I m sorry but I don t know where are the probes on my VI

could you say me please ?

Thank you very much for your help

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(2,842 Views)

You may not have any (probes).

He was refering to the use of the LabVIEW diagnostic feature where you right click on a wire and select "Probe" from the menu.

This allows you to see the value of the wire when it executes.

There is a slight delay caused when you "probe" a wire. This could cause problems in time sensitive applications.

Your application is missing the file: Log_Channels.

Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,838 Views)

Here is log and channel

Thank you very much

Romaric GIBERT

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,836 Views)

PS : I haven t no probes. If you could help me please

Thank you very much

0 Kudos