LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset x scale on waveform chart?

This is going to seem like a stupid question and I know that in order to reset the x scale for the waveform chart I need to create a property node and wire a array constant to the history node.  However it will not let me create this constant and even when I try to manually create it, I dont know how to get it into the waveform[dbl] format that it says my chart is in.  Maybe this is a simple fix, but being fairly new to this I am probably overlooking something. 

I have attatched the code, it is for 7.1, and I did not write it, just trying to modify it. 

Thanks

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,384 Views)

Instead of creating a constant, try creating a control.

I BELIEVE that LV 7.1 did not have WF constants (Jeff K had it added after i pointed this out).

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,378 Views)

You could also try using the "Reinit To Dflt" method. Right-click on the indicator and select Create->Invoke Node. Left click on the Invoke Node and select "Reinit To Dflt".

As for the waveform constant, you can use the Build Waveform function, select Y for the waveform element, and then wire in an empty array.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,371 Views)