LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replace current version in scc with older version

I have made some changes in a vi, and I have made the "check in" in the SCC (Built-in).
Now, I have seen that is better to use the previous version of that vi. Then, I go to "retrieve version" in the scc, and try to "check in", but I have the error 25557, that says that the version of the server is newer than the one I want to check in.

So the question is: how can I replace the current version of a vi in the SCC with an older version?

Thanks in advance for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,311 Views)
Maybe, you could try to delete the current VI but keep in mind that removing the current version, the SCC system deletes all previous versions of the file in the SCC system and the history log for that file. Once done, try to check in the older version.
I would recommend to maintain previous versions of files in a SCC systems for future. There is an explanation in the LabVIEW Help looking for built-in SCC System

crisR
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,311 Views)
But if you have maintained previous versions of files, you should be able to recover it. Use the File History and SCC View System History dialog boxes to access previous versions of files.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,311 Views)