LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove whitespace

Thank you for every one for the help
but my probleme still does not resolved, because when i try to use the program with a full content of the file
it does not work. i attach the (Lv1)origal , and (Lv2) i did it manually. and also i attach the progeam
someone can help me with a sample
Thank you
Diallo
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,942 Views)
You'll have to explain more what is wrong with the VI Scott Jordan wrote for you.

It seems to me that the VI does everything that you wrote you wanted.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,930 Views)
Hi diallo.

It sounds like you had previous help on this.
I looked at both text files and compared with your vi.

I don't understand what you are trying to achieve, since they look similar.

Are you trying to accomplish something else?

RayR
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,926 Views)
thank you for replying me
i will attach 2 files (Dm )is done manually  and (mm) itb did by the progrm ,please  can you  open the both file in full size window  and from there  you can see the different. because after  this  i have to change the file to decod mode and than to URL mode. when i change the one wich the program did to decod and than to URL mode i can not get the same result.
i'am sorry because i did not explain it well.
Thank you
Diallo

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,910 Views)

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:
You'll have to explain more what is wrong with the VI Scott Jordan wrote for you.

Hey! I wrote that VI in "files.zip" 😄

(http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=200642#M200642 )

Anyway, my code makes very few differences, e.g. at position 900 you leave a \n in while my code removes it. It is not clear what your specification for the problem are.

Please list your exact requirements. What to remove, what to leave in. So far we can only guess.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,906 Views)

I'm having a hard time seeing what is the difference in the two files.

Message Edited by nyc on 08-17-2006 04:06 PM

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,905 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

Hey! I wrote that VI in "files.zip" 😄

(http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=200642#M200642 )

Anyway, my code makes very few differences, e.g. at position 900 you leave a \n in while my code removes it. It is not clear what your specification for the problem are.

Please list your exact requirements. What to remove, what to leave in. So far we can only guess.

Oops. I misunderstood what happened in that other thread. Scott J was just performing a conversion of LV8 to LV7 for the OP. Sorry.

Message Edited by nyc on 08-17-2006 04:09 PM

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,903 Views)