LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading problem

hi i have a problem with my daq 6009 device.

when i connect the device in my computer it was detected normally, the problem is follow when run labview and try to use DATA ASSISTANCE from masurement pallet, it works at the begin, dont show any error, but neither shows any chanel, no digital nither analog, so my question is... it's a problem with the software? or is my hardware toast =S ?

Thank you have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,235 Views)

Jeyk wrote: ...the problem is follow when run labview and try to use DATA ASSISTANCE from masurement pallet...

Do you mean DAQ Assistant?

If you open up MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer), can you see your device there?

It could be a driver issue.  You might want to try reinstalling your DAQmx drivers.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,232 Views)

yeah i was...

actually i reinstall the software , but it still dosent works , but i try my device with an other computer and  it works, i make a full clean and will try again, thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,207 Views)

Hi Jeyk,

Have you tried the MAX test panels to make sure that the device is reading properly there (without any VI interaction), did you confirm the wiring with the wiring diagram of your device?, what kind of measurement are you performing, does it require to be differential, RSE or NRSE? Have you tried the examples that come with LabVIEW? What is your LabVIew Version, what about the DAQmx version?

What is the OS? What should be your measured value, what is the actual result? What is the signal source?

Regards,

Eric NI

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,180 Views)